As a young adult you probably heard over and over from your parents that being a homeowner would be one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have; finish school, work hard, save that money, and the home of your dreams will soon be a reality. So you do just that. However, your first home is more of a fixer-upper, the utility bills comes in the mail every month, and your parents “forgot” to mention that owning a home is a lifetime of work and upkeep. Thanks, mom and dad!
Nevertheless, you love owning your first home and, at least for that first year or two, you make improvements and change the things you do not like about it. You are making the house a home to fit your personality and you couldn’t be prouder to show off your latest home improvement projects when the guys come over. Then, one day a very necessary home project pops up and you have no clue where to start or what to do: you’ve encountered a much needed cabinet refacing in your Weldon Spring, MO kitchen.
What exactly is cabinet refacing? This is when you or a professional restores your already in place bathroom or kitchen cabinets by resurfacing what you already have. If the cabinet fronts, like the doors, are still in good shape, but just need a little TLC, you should consider cabinet refacing before replacement. In cases like this, cabinet refacing for your kitchen is a cost-effective and simpler way to go than spending thousands and thousands of dollars on completely new cabinetry.
Keep the old charm of your kitchen while giving it a new shine on life by contacting Mid America Cabinet Refacing in Weldon Spring, MO today with your refacing questions or concerns!
If you don’t know why or when your kitchen cabinets should be refaced, check out the fun little guide below:
- Can you see small cracks, scratches, weird non-cleanable “stains,” or a vortex forming on the surface of your cabinets, but they are holding up and still intact? If so, then you should reface instead of replace.
- As mentioned above, compared to replacing, refacing a cabinet’s surface is far less expensive. A refacing makes good sense when the cabinet is still in working order, but maybe it’s looks are fading or scratched.
- Your cabinetry may have lost its luster or shine to age or use over time. Bring in a professional or do it yourself to restore your kitchen’s brilliance. Cabinet facelift time!
- Next to clutter and trash (if you have any), your cabinets are the first thing that your guests see when they walk into your kitchen. Don’t leave guests thinking that your kitchen is tarnished or bland.
- Bottom line: Who doesn’t want beautiful kitchen cabinets? You’re a proud homeowner, so you do!
It’s true that owning a home feels great; just be sure that it looks great too. DIY or get help from the professionals at Mid America Cabinet Refacing in Weldon Spring, MO for all of your refacing needs.